Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Lock My PC 4.2.3.597

Description by the Software Developer:
"Lock My PC™ is an easy-to-use and effective tool that can lock computer when it is unattended or left idle. It shows a lock screen, disables Windows hot keys as well as a mouse. When computer is locked, nobody can access it without providing the correct password. Lock My PC is good for home computers as well as for corporate environment.
You can create your own Lock Screen pictures and use it with Lock My PC. Your computer will look cool and unique when it is locked. You may use GIF, JPEG, BMP and animated GIF images as lock screens. Lock Screen transparency level option will allow you to vary the transparency from fully opaque to fully transparent. The latter allows you to lock keyboard and mouse only and may be helpful when you are watching films or running presentations on your PC.
Lock My PC can work in stealth mode. Stealth mode is a state when the program is running on your computer but does not show any sign of its presence in memory. In stealth mode Lock My PC does not show its icon in the system tray and is not listed in Windows Task List (Windows 95/98/ME only), available by pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del keys combination.
Lock My PC allows you to enable locking of your computer even after incorrect shutdown e.g. when anybody turn off the power of locked computer.
You may set up Lock My PC to lock pc automatically if the computer is idle during a certain period of time."
Evaluation period: 30 days.
Lock My PC home page

No comments: